Landlord Insurance Protecting your property and investment

Find out more

Service and support, trusted by Elephant

Cover is provided by Admiral Insurance so you don’t have to worry about loss of rent and accidental damage. Get a quote from the home insurance experts who offer three levels of cover to suit your needs.

So whether you own one property or a couple, you’re looking after them yourself or working with a management company, they’ve got the cover you need for your investment.

Choose what you need to protect:

  • Combined buildings and contents insurance
  • Buildings only
  • Contents only